Wednesday 22 July 2009

Head Hurts

It has come to the stage in the summer holidays where i want to do everything, but can't decide what to do, resulting me in doing NOTHING. I want to write, paint, draw, sing, talk, run, hide, sleep, build, watch, listen, basically most pleasant verbs! I think I just try to have my fingers in too many pies, maybe I should focus on one task at a time, I like Podcasting, I like writing Music, I like blogging, and plenty of other things, if i was to combine them, I would produce a musical about my life and make it available through iTunes. It would be called 'Mein Kampf - The Chris Thompson Story' Name obviously borrowed from Hitler; a less interesting and controversial version of me, yet with better facial hair. My double chin is far inferior to Hitler's though, which is a good thing.

A man named Jamie Kernan once said to me;
'When shaving, a man should always have a private moment of glory where he is free to express his desire to have a Hitler Moustache without being frowned upon.'
I imagine if I ever try this, i will either be snapped by the paparazzi that hound me from day to day (lol), or alternatively, raided by the police for my Pirate DVD collection or abusing my unlimited bandwidth; downloading Torrent upon Torrent of music and video, in which case I will be spotted sporting my sporadic spectacle of the proposed 'Nazi Tash' and labelled instantly as a jew basher.See what I mean? I have too much spare time.

Cheers

Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment