Wednesday 26 August 2009

Freeview

For some reason the freeview in my bedroom has beseached me of all the ITV channels and all the 4 Channels (Channel 4, +1, More 4).

Although i try to watch as little television as possible, do you have any idea what this means!?!?!

To name a few, I will be deprived of;

Emmerdale
Coronation Street
Come Dine with Me
Big Brother
Ugly Betty
And my beloved Time Team!

I've never felt so poor in my life.
I will be forced to watch these television channels on basic 'NORMAL TELE SIGNAL'

This is materialism at its worst, i feel physically offended that I have to stoop to this, how did I let myself get like this! Do I rely on technology so much that even the slightest little crackle every 30 seconds brings me close to vomiting?

This is a dark day, I must resolve this issue immediately
or at least after I stalk channel 4 OD, as i missed Ugly Betty tonight due to fatal inconveniance.
Technology reigns supreme yet again.

Cheers
Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment